Get entry-level access to Ceres Tag’s world first animal monitoring information platform with this 10 tag and applicator Introductory Kit. Ceres Tag uses data collection and analytics via direct to satellite capability through a proprietary smart ear tag to provide animal-specific geospatial location data in addition to movement and animal health monitoring. In this kit you receive 10 Ceres Tags and a Smart Applicator.
We are excited to offer exclusive pre-ordering globally to our Ceres Tag Customers. Currently, first orders will be shipped from Mid-September – we will keep you informed if this time frame changes.
Ceres Tag is the world’s first animal monitoring information platform with direct to satellite capability through a proprietary smart ear tag. Integrating with your choice of software partner platforms, the Ceres Tag platform offers opportunities to improve productivity across the livestock industry and provide a richer range of information to guide effective decision making.
By using Ceres Tag you will gain access to
- Geo Spatial Monitoring with GPS
- Animal specific activity monitoring
- Ambient temperature of the device
- Real time alerts
Each Ceres Tag
- weighs 35 grams
- 36mm x 62 mm x 37mm
- 5 x stronger pin retention system
- 10-year battery
- Solar panel
- 4 years satellite connectivity
What’s in the box?
Each introductory kit contains
- 10 Primary Ear Tag components
- 10 Secondary Pin components
- Instruction Card
- 1 Ceres Tag Smart Applicator
- 1 Ceres Tag Smart Applicator Case
- Test Tag (Primary Component)
- 1 Spare Secondary Component
- 1 Set of Spare Grips
- Instruction booklet